Dr Frederick J. Nagle
Dr Nagle became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Ophthalmologists in 1993, after finishing five years of post-graduate ophthalmic surgical training in Perth and the United Kingdom. He graduated in Medicine from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in 1985, having matriculated from Melbourne and A level Physics and English Literature at the University of London.
After his Residency at Royal Perth Hospital , Dr Nagle was admitted to Ophthalmology, training in Glaucoma, Cataract and General Ophthalmology.
Dr Nagle specialized in Anterior Segment Eye Surgery at the Queen Alexandra Hospital Portsmouth, United Kingdom.
He returned to Perth 1993 as Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon Fremantle Hospital and Head of Ophthalmology Department in 2005. Dr Nagle has continued working for the Kimberly Health Dept as Consultant Ophthalmologist.
Intra ocular and Cataract surgery being performed at the Lions Eye Institute Nedlands.
Achievements and Accreditation
- University of Sydney, Faculty of Medicine ; Grad Dip Med: Refractive Surgery, 2011.
- Consultant Ophthalmologist Fremantle Hospital Perth WA 1994-2005
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Ophthalmologists 1993
- Corneal & Cataract Fellow; Queen Alexandra Hospital Portsmouth UK 1992.
- Royal Collage of Physicians & Surgeons Ireland MB.BCh.BAO.LRCP&SI 1985
- University of London Physics 1978.
- Visiting Ophthalmologist to East Kimberley WA.